You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was told to update my safari search engine to the latest version , I'm concern my MacBook Air and is old - I'm think MacBook Air will not be able to handle the upgrade and the system will negatively effect the use of my laptop

I was told by Chase Bank I need to update my safari search engine( Mojave 10.14.6 ) to it's latest version if I want to use their banking customer site. I have been using The Chase site ,without a problem, for the past 12 years - I'm concerned that my MacBook Air( over 10 years old) updated Safari software will crash my laptop ?

In he past I tried previous Safari updates and had problems with my entire system . How should I proceed if I want to use Chase site

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 6:42 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 5, 2023 6:42 AM in response to Cmgunited

I was told by Chase Bank I need to update my safari search engine( Mojave 10.14.6 ) to it's latest version if I want to use their banking customer site. I have been using The Chase site ,without a problem, for the past 12 years - I'm concerned that my MacBook Air( over 10 years old) updated Safari software will crash my laptop ?

In he past I tried previous Safari updates and had problems with my entire system . How should I proceed if I want to use Chase site

I was told to update my safari search engine to the latest version , I'm concern my MacBook Air and is old - I'm think MacBook Air will not be able to handle the upgrade and the system will negatively effect the use of my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.