You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I store my pictures and videos in cloud, can I delete them from my iPad to make more space?

If I store my pictures and videos in cloud, can I delete them from my iPad to make more space?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2023 3:46 PM

Cardjam007 wrote:

iCloud Photos is a sync service. Deleting a photo or video in one place deletes it everywhere.

Here is what Apple offers to adjust local storage: Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2023 3:46 PM in response to Cardjam007

Cardjam007 wrote:

iCloud Photos is a sync service. Deleting a photo or video in one place deletes it everywhere.

Here is what Apple offers to adjust local storage: Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.