You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi and date not conncting iphone 13

Noticed today that my wifi and data are not offering connection. i trouble shooted my wife but no resolve. i then went to 5 different Wifi cafe all offering teh same - the yseem to connect BUT ' no internet connection' .

i cnage sim card to pther phone and working fine . -

I have reser ' network ' no solution .

No data or wifi data on my iphone 13

thanks a lot for advice

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 9:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 2:30 AM

If you are at Home, see the following Apple articles:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Check the route settings -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password – Apple Support (UK)

•  You need to sign in to your router.
  • The Wi-Fi network name, or SSID (service set identifier), is the name your network that has a password.

or If you have iOS 16 / iPadOS 16:

Go to -> Settings -> tap Wi-Fi -> tap on the hideen Password -> enter Passcode -> you will then see the Wi-Fi Password.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

-----

i trouble shooted my wife but no resolve. i then went to 5 different Wifi cafe all offering teh same - the yseem to connect BUT ' no internet connection' .

If you are away from home, use Public Wi-Fi, see this Apple article: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch -> Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), airport, restaurants, hotels and others.

That depends on where you live.

-----

See these Apple articles below:

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2023 2:30 AM in response to tropicalcalm

If you are at Home, see the following Apple articles:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Check the route settings -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password – Apple Support (UK)

•  You need to sign in to your router.
  • The Wi-Fi network name, or SSID (service set identifier), is the name your network that has a password.

or If you have iOS 16 / iPadOS 16:

Go to -> Settings -> tap Wi-Fi -> tap on the hideen Password -> enter Passcode -> you will then see the Wi-Fi Password.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

-----

i trouble shooted my wife but no resolve. i then went to 5 different Wifi cafe all offering teh same - the yseem to connect BUT ' no internet connection' .

If you are away from home, use Public Wi-Fi, see this Apple article: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch -> Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), airport, restaurants, hotels and others.

That depends on where you live.

-----

See these Apple articles below:

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart - Apple Support

wifi and date not conncting iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.