You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i scroll images

Please tell me how to scroll images on my iPad . I want one large image on the screeen at a time like on my iPhone . The iPad images has lots of very small images that are useless . Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 7:43 PM

Are you talking about viewing photos in the Photos app? Double-tap on one image in the array of thumbnails to view it on the full screen, then swipe from photo to photo. Double-tap again to go back to the catalog. You should also be able to change the size of the images in the catalog view by zooming in and out; details depend in your system version.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2023 7:43 PM in response to Danielduran1

Are you talking about viewing photos in the Photos app? Double-tap on one image in the array of thumbnails to view it on the full screen, then swipe from photo to photo. Double-tap again to go back to the catalog. You should also be able to change the size of the images in the catalog view by zooming in and out; details depend in your system version.

how do i scroll images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.