You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Citrix Viewer "Closes Unexpectedly" when Ventura 13.4.1 (the .1 being the issue) or newer is installed.

This has been a major issue - I always blindly update my main macbook with new software but once I did my Citrix Viewer stopped working. This is how I log into my remote workstation which I use every day of the week. My firm doesn't have a good answer to fix. Had 7-8 calls with them. No fix. There's no way you're ever going to get someone from Citrix on the phone (nor could you even find a phone number). Is there anyone who fixed this issue? I already "time machined" my mac post update to Ventura 13.4.1 so I'm stuck. Been dealing with this for months now. I've been making due using my old macbook for the time being. Every new update on Mac or Citrix - same issue. Very discouraged. I spent almost $5k on my MBPro and can't get it to work with the most basic Citrix app. Is there something I'm not allowing in security features? Please help!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 4:33 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

May 16, 2024 1:55 AM in response to YouriS

YouriS wrote:

same here, I have had issues for more than one year (crash with no msg few times a day)
currently on Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71) and Citrix viewer Version: 24.02.0.59 (2402) with MacBook Air M1
very painful, not sure why Citrix does not spot the crashes and act, their product is unusable

Keep your Mac up to date

About the security content of macOS >> Sonoma 14.5 <<

Always make a Time Machine Backup  before doing any upDates 

Citrix Viewer "Closes Unexpectedly" when Ventura 13.4.1 (the .1 being the issue) or newer is installed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.