You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV app on my TV has stopped working for several days now. When trying to download a movie or series episode it stops after a few seconds and I get an error message.

My Apple TV app on my LG smart tv using xfinity provider has stopped downloading selected movies and series episodes. The download starts but stops after a few seconds an an error message is displayed.

1080p,

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 5:56 PM

Hello, I was having the same issue with my Samsung tv and was able to talk with someone in chat about it 2 weeks ago, they told me their senior advisors are aware of the issue and were working on a solution. I had been able to watch movies since last year until 2 weeks ago when I would continually get the buffering wheel and then the message that said," Video not available". I talked with tech support yesterday and they told me that the senior advisors said the Apple Tv+ app is not working on Samsung, Roku and Brava Tv's. Looking at some of the other chats in the community it looks like there's a bigger problem with the Apple app.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2023 5:56 PM in response to Timormsby

Hello, I was having the same issue with my Samsung tv and was able to talk with someone in chat about it 2 weeks ago, they told me their senior advisors are aware of the issue and were working on a solution. I had been able to watch movies since last year until 2 weeks ago when I would continually get the buffering wheel and then the message that said," Video not available". I talked with tech support yesterday and they told me that the senior advisors said the Apple Tv+ app is not working on Samsung, Roku and Brava Tv's. Looking at some of the other chats in the community it looks like there's a bigger problem with the Apple app.

My Apple TV app on my TV has stopped working for several days now. When trying to download a movie or series episode it stops after a few seconds and I get an error message.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.