You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email keeps asking to re-enter password

Since last iOS update...I'm using the outlook app and every time I try to check my email it makes me re-enter the password for one specific account. I have multiple accounts and it is only doing it for one of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the latest update but want to know if anyone else is having the same problem and if so have you found a fix?? Currently have iOS17.1.1

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 10, 2023 8:17 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 10, 2023 9:29 AM in response to That_one_Nurse

That_one_Nurse wrote:

Since last iOS update...I'm using the outlook app and every time I try to check my email it makes me re-enter the password for one specific account. I have multiple accounts and it is only doing it for one of them. I'm assuming it has something to do with the latest update but want to know if anyone else is having the same problem and if so have you found a fix?? Currently have iOS17.1.1

Nope has nothing to do with the IOS update, otherwise all Microsoft Outlook app user would be having this issue and it would be reported by Microsoft.

Contact their support to resolve the issue.

Email keeps asking to re-enter password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.