You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download any Apple Arcade apps.

I have a subscription to Apple Arcade through the family sharing plan. When I navigate to Apple Arcade tab in the App Store I am not prompted to subscribe. If I tap to download any game I get one of two errors: A pop up saying "This item is no longer available." and "This product is not available in the U.S. Store.". This is happening for all games, but the one I was specifically trying to download was "Turmoil+" I tested it with other games such as "LEGO Star Wars Battle", "Japanese Rural Life Adventure", and "Slay the Spire+".

I tried downloading "Turmoil+" through the regular store interface and got the same error. I tried downloading a random app from the App Store ("MGM+") and I was prompted to approve the download like usual. So this seems to only be affecting Apple Acrade offerings.

I have restarted my phone twice already, and I haven't left the United States in years.

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 29, 2024 10:45 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to download any Apple Arcade apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.