You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating a published pages workbook in the Classroom app

I am wanting to create a digital workbook using pages for one of my classes. I am going to use the classwork app to distribute the file to the students.

Is it possible to update all students files with additional pages of classwork activities once I have distributed the file?

I was hoping for students to use this as a digital journal/ workbook and integrate relevant activities on the go as we learn new content.

I have used Onenote in the past and found that their set up is well suited to updating classwork/ lessons to students. I was able to see all of their work in one place rather then having to have multiple files distributed on Classwork. If you know an alternative that Apple has created or something you have used in the classroom please let me know.

I am hoping to keep a closer eye on work that is completed on students devices to help increase student accountability.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 9, 2024 1:45 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Updating a published pages workbook in the Classroom app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.