You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve a lost/overwritten playlist on my iPod Shuffle?

Hi, I hope someone can help.

I love my old IPod shuffles, I still find them ideal for dog walks etc. Anyway, I have a couple, and over time was making the playlist on the second one the same as the first (in case it died). The playlist on each shuffle had a different name. One for me on the main one, and one for my Son on the other.

When I was down this today, I noticed that my playlist had disappeared and it seems my son’s playlist had overridden mine. My named playlist has disappeared and if I try to synch or add a song from the library, it says it’s full. When I plug headphones into the shuffle, it just says I need to synch music to it.

So it seems I’ve lost all the music on the device, and my treasured playlist that I’ve had for years. It’s pretty gutting, but if anyone at all could help me, I would be so very grateful.

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

Posted on Jun 23, 2024 4:10 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

How can I retrieve a lost/overwritten playlist on my iPod Shuffle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.