You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add Contacts to favourites list on my iPad

On my IPad I can’t add contacts to favourite. There is no button and nothing works (what I search up). Could someone help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 21, 2024 12:50 AM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2024 4:40 AM in response to Lakers_Rule

For at least the most recent version of iPadOS 17, the Add to Favourites action appears to be missing - either by intentional omission for iPadOS, or is a bug. As such, you might be best advised to submit a Bug Report to Apple using its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

When submitting a Bug Report, ensure that you include details of your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS within the body-text of your report. Don't rely upon the pick-list - as this rarely includes the current versions.

As a workaround, if you have an iPhone, you can still add contacts to your Favourites in the usual way. From your iPhone Contacts App, open the Contact Card for the person that you wish to add to your Favourites list.

With the Contact Card open, scroll down the details for this contact - and towards the bottom of the page you will see a list with multiple actions:

Send Message

Share Contact

Add to Favourites

Add to Emergency Contacts

Block Caller

Add to List

I can't add Contacts to favourites list on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.