You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why is Apple Music lagging after iOS 18 update?

Hello Apple community i’ve been using Apple Music for years and never had a problem with it on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. With the release of iOS 18 Apple Music has been laggy and buggy for example when pressing shuffle on a playlist it takes a few seconds to start playing and when trying to play a song from the music history it will automatically scroll to the bottom of the list, none of this has happened before. i hope someone can help thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 17, 2024 12:56 PM

1 reply

Sep 19, 2024 12:09 PM in response to 52rajan

I updated the software on Monday (huge mistake...shoulda waited but the **** update pop-up reminders were driving me nuts!) and my Music has been jacked since! When trying to Download a song and/or add songs to my Playlists it's so incredibly slow! Painfully slow!

How is this an improvement?! I am sure this is system-wide, so how can the Apple test engineers who roll this out not be aware? Do none of them use Apple Music? Hahaha!

Why is Apple Music lagging after iOS 18 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.