You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring playlists from my Mac to iPhone

With the new version of iTunes I can no longer find the page which lists all my playlists/music tracks *on my Mac* in order to update my collection on my iPhone. Can anyone tell me how to find it?

I have tried syncing but all it will do is sync without referring to any update pages, just syncs what I ticked months ago and I cannot tick the new stuff. So nothing gets synced. :(

Can anyone help? I am using High Sierra on my Mac and latest iOS on my iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 4:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 4:36 AM

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support. You may need to click this device icon before you can update your sync selections.

tt2

3 replies

Jul 21, 2019 4:49 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you. Apple is overdoing its "Sync Music" message when I clicked on the "sync music" button, it warned me that I may be wiping out the collection already on my iPhone, which I did not want to do!

Well, I tried it with some trepidation. iTunes sync didn't wipe my music collection - just opened to the page I wanted, enabling me to tick the new playlists/music I wanted to add.

So thx turingtest2

Transferring playlists from my Mac to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.