You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care + Repair

I recently paid the service fee ($99) and sent in my damaged iphone 12 Pro Max and the same day I got notified that apple received it and would instantly be working on it. I got another email at the end of the day saying the technicians are unable to process my repair request and explains in the letter why, that will be in the same box as my same damaged iphone they will be shipping back to me? Does anyone know why this would happen?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 9:27 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, none of your fellow users could answer that question. Call AppleCare, give them your case number and ask them. You said it explains in the letter why, what was the explanation?

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Care + Repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.