You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

complаine

Dear ALL,

My name is Kaloyan from Bulgaria .

I have been use iphones for 14 years, all of the iphone series, and I am very pleased.

Now i decide to change the batterie on one of mine phone- 5s , ofcourse in authorized sirvce, called "Creative Center Sofia ".

After this service the phone is not working properlly at all. The multi touch is not working , there is strange lines on the display when its switch on . I made my complaine in the service, and they told me to buy new multi touch , becaouse they are not responsible for this issue. My question was how you are not , because before the service the phone was workiing properlly ? , but i did not receive answer .

Now please is anyone know if there is inernational service support, which is responsible for the not corret service from the authorized service senter in order to send my complaine directly to them .

Thank you in advance .

BR

Posted on May 12, 2021 12:02 PM

3 replies

May 12, 2021 12:49 PM in response to kaloyanmomchilovKaliopaENG

Hi Kaloyan,

It sounds like you had your device serviced by an Apple Authorized Service provider, and after which the display began to have issues. That is something you have to take up with the Authorized service provider since Apple did not directly repair the device for the battery concern. If the display issue came after having the battery serviced, there is a good chance that the service performed damaged a component related to the multi touch, since the display has to come off in order to service the battery. Most service providers should have a limited warranty on service. If it were me, I would site any kind of warranty and refer to the fact it only happened after they serviced the product.

May 12, 2021 10:16 PM in response to nny1001

Hello,

You describe the exact case .

I made a complaine several time in the service , but there is no success .

Yesterday i write to the Service company if the decided to help, and i will see .

My salvation was Apple to check this issue , becaouse this Service's Company is authorize, and they do no give a good perfarmance to the client .

complаine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.