You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create a single-page year calendar

I'd like to create a one-page full year calendar where I can color block all the dates I'm traveling. I'd just like to see at one glance when I'm traveling. I have no idea how to do this. Can I accomplish this in Numbers?

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 3:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 5:22 AM

One quick option without re-inventing the wheel is to use the "Academic Calendar" template accessible when you create a new file. It starts with September 2020 but if you change those to January and 2021 using the pop-up menus:

the months, days and dates will update automatically all through the spreadsheet:

You can then apply colour fills to the cells for any individual days:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2021 5:22 AM in response to Green Door

One quick option without re-inventing the wheel is to use the "Academic Calendar" template accessible when you create a new file. It starts with September 2020 but if you change those to January and 2021 using the pop-up menus:

the months, days and dates will update automatically all through the spreadsheet:

You can then apply colour fills to the cells for any individual days:

How to create a single-page year calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.