You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I still don't understand how to take a font out of the upper area of the font list in my pages sideview. I am unable to "drag" any of them out till they go "poof".

MacPro Catalina 10.15.7

Still can't "drag" a font out of the upper area of the font list until it goes "poof".

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 3:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 5:35 AM

You cannot remove those recently used fonts from the Pages font selector's list, and they will change, as different fonts are used in your document. The finder supports dragging application icons from the Dock and from the menu extras bar, and no such functionality is built into Pages.

1 reply

I still don't understand how to take a font out of the upper area of the font list in my pages sideview. I am unable to "drag" any of them out till they go "poof".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.