You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos disappeared from iCloud due to iCloud monthly subscription payment failure

Hi everyone, I have subscribed for 50GB iCloud backup plan. Due to some technical error my auto payment was declined and after few months (2 or 3) it came into my attention that I have lost all the additional (above standard 5GB) data including photos.

I resubscribed for the 50GB plan but couldn't recover photos and other data. Please someone guide me that how that lost data can be recovered. Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 17, 2022 4:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:18 AM

It cannot be recovered in iCloud. But, the information should still be on your device.

Similar questions

1 reply

Photos disappeared from iCloud due to iCloud monthly subscription payment failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.