You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I make calls on my iPhone, we cannot hear each other.

I can call people but they dont hear me and i dont hear them.Thats not all,i cant send voice messagec in instagram,messanger etc.Someone help pls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:56 PM

gggenadi69 Said:

"When I make calls on my iPhone, we cannot hear each other.: I can call people but they dont hear me and i dont hear them.Thats not all,i cant send voice messagec in instagram,messanger etc.Someone help pls"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshoot Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. They are the Developer of this software. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram App:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2022 3:56 PM in response to gggenadi69

gggenadi69 Said:

"When I make calls on my iPhone, we cannot hear each other.: I can call people but they dont hear me and i dont hear them.Thats not all,i cant send voice messagec in instagram,messanger etc.Someone help pls"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshoot Instagram:

A. Contact Instagram:

Ask instagram what is going on, and if it is a known bug that they are working on -- one that has yet to be fixed. They are the Developer of this software. Start Here: Instagram Help Center - Instagram

B. Update the Instagram App:

Updating to the latest version may fix bugs an the like. Go Here: Update the Instagram App to the latest version - Apple Support

When I make calls on my iPhone, we cannot hear each other.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.