You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It’s a iPhone 14 and I’ve tried mail options server but I can’t seem to change it

how can that server be changed on the iPhone 14 ? It’s outgoing and it’s taken over all my emails

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 8:50 AM

Hello cherisse32,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We'd like to help with Mail on your iPhone 14. In order to do so, we'd like to gather more information:

-What is happening exactly? Are you using the built-in Mail app or a 3rd party app?

-What type of Mail account are you using? For example, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.

-Are you having trouble with duplicate emails, receiving incoming mail or sending Mail?

If you're having trouble with sending Mail, we recommend following the steps listed here: If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than on your iOS or iPadOS device.
  2. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  3. Tap the email account that you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2022 8:50 AM in response to cherisse32

Hello cherisse32,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We'd like to help with Mail on your iPhone 14. In order to do so, we'd like to gather more information:

-What is happening exactly? Are you using the built-in Mail app or a 3rd party app?

-What type of Mail account are you using? For example, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.

-Are you having trouble with duplicate emails, receiving incoming mail or sending Mail?

If you're having trouble with sending Mail, we recommend following the steps listed here: If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1. On your computer, sign in to your email provider’s website. Make sure that all of your email is there or make sure that your email is saved somewhere other than on your iOS or iPadOS device.
  2. On your device, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
  3. Tap the email account that you want to remove.
  4. Tap Delete Account.
  5. Add your account again.

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information. Take care.

It’s a iPhone 14 and I’ve tried mail options server but I can’t seem to change it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.