You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding a new road to maps on iPhone?

Hi,

My husband and just built a new construction home, which has a newly assigned address from 9-1-1 and the county, etc.

The house is located on a newly named road as well, i.e. the county determined that due to the length of our driveway, that the driveway actually had to be named it's on road.

The county has installed the new street sign for the new road, and Google maps now recognizes the address of our new home AND the newly named road, but I still haven't seen it on Apple Maps on my iPhone. I have submitted feedback several times and I am not getting anywhere.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 7:07 AM

when you open the Maps App are you using the report an issue link? with maps open tap the "i" in the circle on the top right then look for the report an issue link.

5 replies

Adding a new road to maps on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.