You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Apple Team, I have tried to order online but unfortunately you cancelled my order multiple times.Your system cancelled my order and charged my credit card.I am not a reseller, I just want to order gifts to my family.

Dear Apple Team, I have tried to order online but unfortunately you cancelled my order multiple times. Your system cancelled my order and charged my credit card. I am not a reseller, I just want to order gifts to my family. When will your system return the amount?

Are there any suggestions on how to proceed with my order?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 9:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 10:43 PM

Unfortunately, we are not the "Apple team".

We are all other users here like you and have no access to ordering, billing, or any processes. We only help with technical problems.

You will need to contact Apple - use the chat option in the online Apple store.

1 reply

Dear Apple Team, I have tried to order online but unfortunately you cancelled my order multiple times.Your system cancelled my order and charged my credit card.I am not a reseller, I just want to order gifts to my family.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.