You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking on Mac

Is there an equivalent to the privacy tracking on IOS14.3 on the Mac. If I won’t allow Facebook to use my data on my iPhone does that also apply to when I use Facebook on my Mac?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 12:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 9:52 AM

Howdy,

Is this what you are looking for? Prevent cross-site tracking in Safari on Mac

Some websites use third-party content providers. You can stop third-party content providers from tracking you across websites to advertise products and services.

1. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy.
  2. Select “Prevent cross-site tracking.”

See also Change Privacy preferences in Safari on Mac

You can also Use Private Browsing in Safari on Mac

ivan

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2020 9:52 AM in response to kt4ever

Howdy,

Is this what you are looking for? Prevent cross-site tracking in Safari on Mac

Some websites use third-party content providers. You can stop third-party content providers from tracking you across websites to advertise products and services.

1. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy.
  2. Select “Prevent cross-site tracking.”

See also Change Privacy preferences in Safari on Mac

You can also Use Private Browsing in Safari on Mac

ivan

Tracking on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.