You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to cancell apple tv

To Whom it may Concern

I’m contacting you regarding the unwanted Auto Renewal of and unauthorized payment of my cancelled Apple TV + subscription that I have/had already cancelled but still am getting charged for.

I would like to kindly ask for your assistance in terminating this contract/subscription permanently and ask for a refund for the funds charged past my cancellation of the Apple + subscription.

Kind regards

Miss Yada Lee

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 4:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:40 AM

This is a user

helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple

here  just  fellow users

try

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

or contact apple directly

https://getsupport.apple.com/

2 replies

Dec 19, 2020 4:35 AM in response to yada50

To Whom it may Concern

I’m contacting you regarding the unwanted Auto Renewal of and unauthorized payment of my cancelled Apple TV + subscription that I have/had already cancelled but still am getting charged for.

I would like to kindly ask for your assistance in terminating this contract/subscription permanently and ask for a refund for the funds charged past my cancellation of the Apple + subscription.

Kind regards

Miss Yada Lee

I would like to cancell apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.