You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone se 2020

I got this phone brand new from Verizon and noticed that YouTube and safari buffer a lot and it lags. Has anyone else noticed this problem and if there is anyway to fix it.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 11:54 PM

The buffering is based on the quality of internet connection whether it is over Cellular or over a Wi-Fi Network.

Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then - Does Verizon throttle data speeds while watching videos? Please ask them. Furthermore, I believe that Verizon may have the best answer(s) for you. If Verizon cannot help then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2021 11:54 PM in response to Mr_DCIII

The buffering is based on the quality of internet connection whether it is over Cellular or over a Wi-Fi Network.

Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then - Does Verizon throttle data speeds while watching videos? Please ask them. Furthermore, I believe that Verizon may have the best answer(s) for you. If Verizon cannot help then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

iPhone se 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.