You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment issue

Hi, Can someone please help me. I've purchased an iPad air with an Apple pencil just now. At first, I used my first bank account to purchase but it turns out declined it. After that, I switch to another bank account to purchase it also said that "Your order is on hold due to there's issue with payment and have not been charged for the order yet". But then I login into my Bank account and check my account balance shows it has been deducted for the amount for the apple pencil. I go and check again the order status, for the apple pencil it states that" we're waiting for your payment". have anybody experience this kind of issue before, please help me. I don't want to waste my money for nothing. It is not cheap for the price.

iPad

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 6:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 6:08 AM

You will need to contact Apple directly. In posting to an English speaking community, at this time of day, I presume that you are either in the UK or US.

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (UK)

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (US)

1 reply

payment issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.