You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE 2020 keeps crashing, dead radio message, unusable

Hi there,

My iPhone SE 2020 began suddenly restarting randomly. This then deteriorated to me not being able to use certain apps (they would just disappear when I clicked on them). It would also freeze on the restart/apple screen. Now the crashing has gotten so bad that I cannot use the phone, access any of the settings or my apps. This also means that I cannot access the phone's settings by plugging it into my mac, because as soon as I enter my passcode to allow access to it via the mac, it crashes.

I at one point got a "dead radio" message, but I am unable to follow any of the steps advised in other posts as, as mentioned, I cannot access any of the phone's settings.

Any ideas what on earth I can do? Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:10 AM

At this point, you need to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support directly simply by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2021 8:10 AM in response to ali3000

At this point, you need to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support directly simply by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

iPhone SE 2020 keeps crashing, dead radio message, unusable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.