You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE REFUND MONEY EVEN IT'S ALREADY PREPARING TO SHIP.

I ordered iphone 13 pro max on 3rd november. I just checked my order and now it's preparing to ship but why apple refund my money? Today is 20th november and i waited almost a month for my order to arrive but then i got a notice from my bank account that apple was refund my money even it's already preparing to ship. I'm worried if apple cancel my order and i'm worried if i didn't get my phone because I waited for almost a month now. What should i do now? Should i just wait for my order to ship? But how about the money that apple refund to me?

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 6:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 6:23 PM

You need to get in contact with Apple - we do not work for them and have no access to accounts, shipping, or billing. And we would not know what is happening on your order process - sorry.

2 replies

APPLE REFUND MONEY EVEN IT'S ALREADY PREPARING TO SHIP.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.