You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t see videos

So I airdropped some videos from my iPhone onto my MacBook Air and they were all saved in the photo album under “imports” then my mom backed up her photos onto her MacBook Air computer (separate computer) and now I can’t see the videos anymore?? they are not in the photos album at all. It’s weird because there are two videos on there only that I airdropped? So where are the rest that I air dropped? It’s only showing me the two videos from my phone. I’m so confused because the rest of the videos somehow must be on the computer?? If anyone knows what to do please let me know because I’ve been to figure this out for like 3 days and I don’t know how to get the rest of the videos back.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 5:03 PM

3 replies

Dec 14, 2021 1:27 PM in response to eisha345

Hey there eisha345,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Have you tried using the Spotlight feature to search for these videos? If not, do that using the steps from these links and see if you can locate them that way:

Search with Spotlight on Mac

Narrow your search results on Mac

This article has some great info on finding a file as well:

If you can’t find a file on Mac 

Take care.

Can’t see videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.