You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating FCPX the transitions arent working.

After updating FCPX, the transitions arent working. Each time I drag a transition to a clip thats below the main storyline, the transition does not attach to the clip at all. Ive tried restarting, rebooting and updating my M1 macbook and none of that helps. Is anyone experiencing this problem?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 7:07 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 17, 2022 12:46 PM in response to Whyguy123

Me and all of the people that I work with are all having this exact issue. The one solution we've found is to group the clips that we want the transition to be in, together in a storyline. Something that used to be automatic when you added a transition between two clips up of the main storyline, and now must be done manually, a shame, and something that Apple should fix.

After updating FCPX the transitions arent working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.