You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add an entire album to the iMovie at once?

Can I add an entire album to the iMovie app on my Mac?

iMac 27″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 7:15 PM

You can add an entire album to iMovie all at once, but you need to open the album and bring in the photos as a batch. So if you click on the Photos library item in the iMovie sidebar and select to display "All My Albums", you can then open an album and select the photos as a batch in the media browser, and then click on the + sign in the first photo. That will move all the photos into the timeline at once.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2022 7:15 PM in response to AMilam22

You can add an entire album to iMovie all at once, but you need to open the album and bring in the photos as a batch. So if you click on the Photos library item in the iMovie sidebar and select to display "All My Albums", you can then open an album and select the photos as a batch in the media browser, and then click on the + sign in the first photo. That will move all the photos into the timeline at once.

-- Rich

Can I add an entire album to the iMovie at once?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.