You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dock & Menu bar

my menu bar on the bottom isnt showing unless i hover over top of it. I checked settings already at the menu bar to see if i had it automatically hidden but it is off. So I don't know why I can't see my all my apps unless I hover over it. It's not a big deal, but it gets annoying after a while having to keep trying to get it visible and swiping down multiple times to see it. Can someone help?!

(Also dont mind the topic I chose a random one because none of them fit with the actual topic)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on May 19, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 9:25 AM

The one at the bottom is not the Menu Bar, it's the Dock. Make sure the "Automatically Hide & Show the Dock" option is not checked in System Preferences->Dock & Menu Bar so its always visible.

1 reply

Dock & Menu bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.