You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch SE has a battery issue.

My 10-month SE watch has battery issue. Some days battery fades after 12 hours. I don’t think I have unnecessary apps running. Any suggestion most welcome.

Pat

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:38 AM

5 replies

May 26, 2022 11:41 AM in response to Community User

Thank you, good sir, I have worked my way through all solutions on that site. I still can't fully resolve that issue, but pleased that battery seems to be working fine today. The issue is not constant, once this week (yesterday) and once last week. I reset the watch last week. But I don't want to have to do this every week. I think the app that might be causing the problem could be WORKOUT, though as a semi-invalid I just want to have my steps counted so that I can target a modest target every day. Is there any way I can delete that Workout app?

Best regards, Pat (Ireland)

My Apple Watch SE has a battery issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.