You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group Messaging wont work.

I can't send group messages over cellular data. They only send over wifi. I also can't receive them over cellular. MMS and SmS are supported by my carrier and I have MMS and group messaging turned on in settings. There are three people in the group and two are android users. I can send normal messages just fine to both android and iMessage. Thank you for your help.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 5:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 11:04 AM

Iphone8ppl wrote:

I can't send group messages over cellular data. They only send over wifi. I also can't receive them over cellular. MMS and SmS are supported by my carrier and I have MMS and group messaging turned on in settings. There are three people in the group and two are android users. I can send normal messages just fine to both android and iMessage. Thank you for your help.

Report the issue to your cellular data provider those are all their features.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2022 11:04 AM in response to Iphone8ppl

Iphone8ppl wrote:

Report the issue to your cellular data provider those are all their features.

Group Messaging wont work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.