You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service query for MacBook Pro 13"

Hi my name is Kopin M. and I would like to draw your attention towards the ignorance of an apple authorised dealer called SALUTE I WORLD based in Nairobi, Kenya.

I bout a MacBook Pro 13" model from the same retailer (the details is as follows.

MacBook Pro 13"

Model No : A2289

Purchase Date : 23 March, 2020

As on today I was trying to look for my service and warranty online and I never got the details online.

Kindly assist me to register the same.

With regards,

Kopin M.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 5:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 7:36 AM

We are not Apple and have no greater access to Apple processes than you do.

I suggest you contact Apple support via the link Get Support at top right this page.

If your authorized Apple dealer is not doing. the job promised, tell them about it.

Apple logo > About this Mac > Service To check your details.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 19, 2022 7:36 AM in response to kopin_modi

We are not Apple and have no greater access to Apple processes than you do.

I suggest you contact Apple support via the link Get Support at top right this page.

If your authorized Apple dealer is not doing. the job promised, tell them about it.

Apple logo > About this Mac > Service To check your details.

Service query for MacBook Pro 13"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.