You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud emails go through under the wrong name

When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 5:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 6:00 PM

"Name on my email: When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you."

-------

Changing the Name of iCloud eMail:

Assign your name to your Apple ID, and everything would be sent as assigned. Perform this using a computer, as it would me more user friendly doing so: Change Name, Phone, Email Preferences for your Apple ID on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2022 6:00 PM in response to Oliviakendall

"Name on my email: When I am not someone’s contact my emails go through under the wrong name. I legally changed my last name 3 years ago from ‘Hunt’ to ‘Kendall’ and need it to be Kendall for business emails etc on everyone else’s phones too. Thank you."

-------

Changing the Name of iCloud eMail:

Assign your name to your Apple ID, and everything would be sent as assigned. Perform this using a computer, as it would me more user friendly doing so: Change Name, Phone, Email Preferences for your Apple ID on Mac - Apple Support

My iCloud emails go through under the wrong name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.