You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music won’t download in Apple Music since update 17.0.3 lyrics also not available

Apple Music won’t download albums I put in my library, also, I will download specific songs that say, with the lyrics, and lyrics will not show. I know this is specific to the update because I can continue to download albums and look at lyrics on my iPads that are not updated yet..

when I tap download for any album, it spins for a moment, and then stops, it refuses to download to listen to it off-line.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 7:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 2:25 PM

I can't download on my Apple Music

5 replies

Oct 13, 2023 3:26 PM in response to Kcharlae

Hello Kcharlae,

If you're unable to download items from the Apple Music catalog, try testing both the cellular and Wi-Fi data connections first to see if it's isolated to one of them.

If you haven't already, try restarting the device: Restart your iPhone

In Settings > General > Date & Time, make sure the Set Automatically option is turned on.

If you have any type of security/VPN software enabled on the device, turn it off.

In Settings > Music, try turning off the Sync Library option for a few seconds, then turn it back on.

Try signing out of and back into the Apple Music service. Go to Settings > name at the top > Media & Purchases > Sign Out. Once the sign out process completes, go ahead and sign back into your account.

If you're still unable to download items from the Apple Music catalog, you'll want to contact Apple to report the issue: Get Support

Cheers!

Music won’t download in Apple Music since update 17.0.3 lyrics also not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.