You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music can’t download songs

After the last update ios 13.5.1 on iphone X the Apple Music app lose the ability to download songs. I click the “download” button the sign starts turning around but it doesn’t start to download after that. Reboot helps, but only for a few songs, after that it stops downloading anything.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 8:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 8:38 AM

I had the same problem and found the fix yesterday. Just go into Settings - Privacy - Location Services - System Settings and then toggle off Time Zone Setting and then back on. I went from complete battery drain to normal instantly. It also fixed my iPad which had the same issue. I did it at 3pm yesterday and you can see the result in the graph. Hope it works for you too as I was getting really frustrated!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2020 8:38 AM in response to SuperHighV

I had the same problem and found the fix yesterday. Just go into Settings - Privacy - Location Services - System Settings and then toggle off Time Zone Setting and then back on. I went from complete battery drain to normal instantly. It also fixed my iPad which had the same issue. I did it at 3pm yesterday and you can see the result in the graph. Hope it works for you too as I was getting really frustrated!

Apple Music can’t download songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.