You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone won't let me download any Apps and did not come pre-installed with the App Store application. I get an error every time I try to download an App saying Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.

My new Iphone 12 did not come pre-installed with the app store. When I go to Safari and go to the Apple App Store download and try and download it I get an error code saying "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid." The same error message appears any time I try and download an App to my phone. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Posted on Nov 3, 2023 8:53 AM

6 replies

Nov 3, 2023 9:07 AM in response to Scott1968-

See if any of the steps in the following link helps. It may be in the App Library only since the only thing you can do is delete it from the Home Screen not from the device completely, somehow you may have app restrictions on in settings…if none of the steps in the link help contact Apple directly for assistance. https://www.idownloadblog.com/2022/12/01/how-to-get-app-store-back-on-iphone/

My Iphone won't let me download any Apps and did not come pre-installed with the App Store application. I get an error every time I try to download an App saying Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.