You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Notification Sound Bugs

Hi everyone, I have some notifications sound issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max.

The issue is when I getting incoming notifications some are really loud if even I set the ringer volume to the lowest level.

My current software version is iOS 14.5

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 11:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:51 AM

Hello sithukyaw_kitkit,

We understand that your alert volume is higher than expected. Could you check for us if there's any difference with the Change with Buttons setting enabled/disabled?

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Please also check if the following is enabled: Settings > Accessibility > Face ID & Attention > Attention Aware Feature > Off. This impacts volume if the phone detects you are or are not looking at the display.

About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Thanks!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2021 10:51 AM in response to sithukyaw_kitkit

Hello sithukyaw_kitkit,

We understand that your alert volume is higher than expected. Could you check for us if there's any difference with the Change with Buttons setting enabled/disabled?

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Please also check if the following is enabled: Settings > Accessibility > Face ID & Attention > Attention Aware Feature > Off. This impacts volume if the phone detects you are or are not looking at the display.

About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro Max Notification Sound Bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.